Why Attend the Academy
- The best speakers. Academy speakers feature national known experts on rural/underserved recruitment and retention.
- Relevant sessions. The Academy agenda is designed to provide you the most practical educational experience so you can produce better results for your community.
- Anytime/anywhere. Get access to the recorded sessions and materials to use anytime you want.
- More than a webinar series. Get continued support from 3RNet staff and access to the Academy listserv to ask questions and gain knowledge from other Academy attendees.
- Rural and underserved specific. We know you don't have endless personnel and resources. Recruiting to a rural or underserved community is much different.
- Over 20 years experience. 3RNet has been helping rural and underserved communities recruit better for over 20 years.
- Your community. Healthcare is vital to your community, and Academy sessions will help you stay sharp to continue to recruit the best providers for your community.
- Certificate of Completion. Show those in your organization you are dedicated to rural and underserved recruiting by obtaining a certificate of completion by attending and completing the Academy.
Who Should Attend the Academy
Safety net facility employees (Federally Qualified Health Centers, Critical Access Hospitals, Rural Health Clinics, and others) such as:
- Human Resources,
- Medical Directors,
- Chief Financial Officers,
- Chief Executive Officer