Tentative 2020 Agenda
All webinars will take place at 1:30 PM Central (2:30 PM Eastern, 12:30 PM Mountain, 11:30 AM Pacific) and are expected to last 75-90 minutes.
- October 6
- Recruiting for Retention Hierarchy: Using Candidate Motivations to Strategically Market
- Ask An Expert: What do I need to know about 3RNet as a national tool for rural and underserved recruitment?
- October 20
- Combating Isolation in Rural and Underserved Recruiting
- Ask An Expert: How do I engage a spouse/partner during the recruitment and retention process?
- November 3
- Compensation Trends for Providers – Balancing Financial and Lifestyle Needs
- Ask An Expert: What do I need to know about loan repayment programs?
- November 17
- Avoiding Burnout Through a Managed Scope of Practice
- Ask An Expert: How has COVID-19 changed recruiting?
- December 1
- Recruiting for Team Based Care in Rural and Underserved Communities
- Ask An Expert: How do I make a case for mental/behavioral health providers? And why do I need to?
- December 15
- Building Support for your Recruitment Efforts at the Local Level
- Ask An Expert: How can I use the 100% Community Approach to complement the Academy heirarchy process?