The 3RNet Recruiting for Retention Academy will use 3RNet's exclusive eBook series as a supplement. These eBooks include:
- The 3RNet Recruiting for Retention Manual. This 152 page interactive manual features a step by step overview of the recruitment process from planning to retention and has sample templates and an action plan.
- Factors to Market your Rural Community. This resource examines 50 research validated factors related to recruitment of Family Medicine physicians to a rural area. Each factor is discussed to determine whether a community has a challenge or advantage in the factor. Example solutions to challenges are also given.
- Factors to Market your Community Health Center. Same as the Factors to Market your Rural Community resource, but with specially designed factors just for Community Health Centers.
- Individual resources on the J1 visa waiver process, loan repayment options, and health professional shortage areas (HPSAs)
- These resources, and many more will be available to participants of the 3RNet Recruiting for Retention Academy