Medi-Sota, Inc. is excited to offer this education at no charge for Medi-Sota Recruitment Program participants and at a nominal charge for all other facilities.
• Access to six live 90 minute webinars featuring national experts on rural/underserved retention
• Password protected portal to gain access to the webinar recordings, session materials, & more
• Ability to ask questions to other Academy attendees and 3RNet members via the Academy listserv
• A certificate of completion
• Supporting 3RNet’s mission to ensure quality healthcare access to the nation’s rural & undeserved communities
Recruiting for Retention Hierarchy: Using Candidate Motivations to Strategically Market
Session One | October 6, 2020, 1:30 pm CST
Ask an Expert: What do I need to know about 3RNet as a nationwide tool for rural and underserved communities?
Combating Isolation in Rural and Underserved Recruiting
Session Two | October 20, 2020, 1:30 pm CST
Ask an Expert: How do I engage a spouse/partner during the recruitment and retention process?
Compensation Trends for Providers - Balancing Financial and Lifestyle Needs
Session Three | November 3, 2020, 1:30 pm CST
Ask an Expert: What do I need to know about loan repayment programs?
Avoiding Burnout through a Managed Scope of Practice
Session Four | November 17, 2020, 1:30 pm CST
Ask an Expert: How has COVID-19 changed recruiting?
Recruiting for Team Based Care in Rural and Underserved Communities
Session Five | December 1, 2020, 1:30 pm CST
Ask an Expert: How do I make a case for mental/behavioral health providers? And why do I need to?
Building Support for your Recruitment Efforts at the Local Level
Session Six | December 15, 2020, 1:30 pm CST
Ask an Expert: How can I use the 100% Community approach to complement the Academy hierarchy process?